Monongahela National Forest is recruiting students for 12 summer internship positions. College and high school students are encouraged to apply.
Applications are being accepted until Jan. 27 through https://www.usajobs.gov/.
The following internship positions are open:
- Student trainee (general) GS-0099-02; two positions in Elkins, one in Richwood. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/698022100;
- Student trainee (natural resources management and biological sciences) GS-0499-03/04/05; two positions in Marlinton, one in Parsons, one in Richwood. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/698027600;
- Student trainee (administration and office support) GS-0399-03/04/05; one position in Elkins. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/698015500;
- Student trainee (engineering) GS-0899-03/04/05; two positions in Elkins. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/698015300; and
- Student trainee (physical sciences) GS-1399-03/04/05; two positions in Elkins. https://www.usajobs.gov/job/698018700
Review the job announcement carefully for deadlines and required information. Start dates vary. Visit the Forest Service Jobs webpage at https://fs.usda.gov/fsjobs to learn more about career opportunities, benefits, hiring events, and resources to help with the application process. For more information contact Donald Rakes, administrative officer, at email@example.com.